All 3”-4” diameter goals, paint (30 cases or more), items marked as such, or orders weighing 150 lbs. or
greater, will be shipped via a third-party freight provider.
After comparing several vendors and selecting the best freight provider based on lowest cost and
delivery speed, a member of our support team will promptly contact you with the final delivery cost.
While our freight providers do their best to deliver orders as quickly as possible, especially when/if a customer needs an order immediately, there is no guarantee on delivery date unless ABF Timekeeper is selected (please call for more details). We strongly urge customers to place orders in advance to increase the likelihood of receipt on a desired delivery date.
Third-Party Freight Providers may:
• Contact you prior to delivery to set a mutually-agreed upon delivery date/time.
• Hand-off transport duties to another third-party vendor at any time without notice.
• Split orders into multiple deliveries due to truck allocation, loose pieces, etc.
• Split orders and deliver each package on different dates.
Note: Actions listed above, as well as other actions not listed above, may be exercised at third-party freight provider’s
discretion, in which Jaeedy Sports Wear, Inc. has no control. Other freight shipping conditions and restrictions may apply.
Additional Freight Shipping Notes:
• Delivery agent will contact customer to schedule delivery appointment.
• All shipments are valid for one customer, to one location, in the continental United States.
• All freight orders are shipped prepaid to customer’s location with Curbside Delivery service.
Deliveries are made to the curbside address specified by the customer. Customer is strongly
advised to compare delivery against bill of lading and inspect all packages for visible damage.
Damaged packaging and/or merchandise MUST be noted as “DAMAGED” on the bill of lading at
the time of delivery.
• Customer is responsible for moving packages inside their residence or to a dry secure location.
• Shipping and handling charges cover one delivery attempt to customer.